Professional building walking distance to downtown core, st Joe’s, marina,
Lease required - credit check - no Animals
Permitted, laundry onsite-plus hydro
Email for more info
Are you looking for a quiet, affordable space to live in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Thunder Bay? We have 1 bedroom available for short or longterm rent in the Bay Algoma neighbourhood.
- fantastic neighbours and landlords nearby
- shared with us: two women, a cat and one dog (older, friendly and very quiet/mellow)
- fully furnished house, partially furnished room. *Note, the bedroom available is the room with the desk (not the one with the bed).
- minutes walking to coffeeshops, groceries, bars in downtown PA.
- veggie gardens
- street parking
- huge deck, great for summer entertaining!
Looking for someone tidy, sociable, reliable and mature. Bonus if you enjoy cooking, gardening and the outdoors. No smoking indoors or additional pets -- we are full. :-)
Main floor, 1BR/1 Bath apartment in an old character building steps from downtown PA and the Waterfront District. Across the street from Waverley Park and law school. Private entrance.
New flooring and paint, new kitchen, updated bathroom.
Fridge/stove, coin-op laundry on site, extra storage, and 1 off street parking space.
$990/month plus hydro (heated by gas).
First/last and references required. No smoking.
Large private deck.
Plenty of parking.
Beautiful view of the Sleeping Giant
washer and dryer in the suite
loft feel (2 floors) high ceilings.
4 piece bath and giant walk in closet on upper level.
2 piece bath on main floor.
Ready for rent
Fully accessible unit in a great location. Tom Horton's right across the street, lots of restaurants nearby and down the road from the Waterfront district.