Excellent renting opportunity for students. Five-minute walk to Lakehead University. Two bedrooms are currently available. Feel free to apply as an individual or with a friend. Room sharing is not permitted; one tenant per bedroom.
- Rent: $500/month, utilities included (internet not included). First and last month's rent is required up front. Tenant's insurance is also required. Rent is accepted via etransfer, and is due by the first of each month.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any substance inside the house under any circumstances. Smokers are permitted under the condition that they take care not to bring the scent indoors with them.
- Furnished: Common areas are, bedrooms are not.
- Term: Flexible. Preferably long-term.
- In unit laundry
- Free street side parking available (calendar), Plug-in parking also available for purchase through Steen Property Management
- 8 bus stops featuring buses 2, 9, 11 and 13 are within a 5 minute walk from the house
- Private use back yard
- Snow removal and lawn care services provided
This condo has two floors and a basement. The second floor contains 3 bedrooms and the bathroom. The main floor contains 1 bedroom, the kitchen, and the living room. The kitchen contains all new appliances (fridge/freezer, microwave, stove), and the living room contains a dining table and chairs, and a couch with dual recliners. The basement contains the washer and dryer (also new), and lots of storage space.
We are looking for tidy and respectful individuals that will respect the property, their roommates, and their neighbours. If you are interested please send me a message introducing yourself, and include your age, reason for moving, source of income, level of cleanliness, how long you wish to stay, and when you wish to move in.
Sign up to contact the landlord.Sign Up
We are looking for responsible and respectful tenants that will take good care of our property and respect the rental agreement. If you are interested, please send me a message introducing yourself, and include your age, reason for moving, source of income, level of cleanliness, how long you wish to stay, and when you wish to move in.