Excellent renting opportunity for students. Five-minute walk to Lakehead University.
- Number of Vacancies: 1 (room-sharing is not permitted)
- Term: Long-term preferably (+1 year), but flexible
- Rent: $550.00/month, utilities included. First and last month’s rent is required up front before moving in, no exceptions.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any substance inside the house. Smokers are permitted on the condition that they take care not to bring the scent indoors with them.
- Pets: I have two cats, but you cannot bring a pet with you or get one while you're here.
- Furnishings: Common areas are furnished, bedrooms are not.
- In-unit laundry
- Free street side parking available (calendar), Plug-in parking also available for purchase through Steen Property Management ($25.00/month)
- Free internet connection (conditions apply)
- Kitchen appliances and cookware are provided (conditions apply)
- 8 bus stops featuring busses 2, 9, 11 and 13 are within a five-minute walk from the house
- Lawn care and snow removal services provided
- Private use back yard
This condo has two floors and a basement. The second floor contains 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The main floor contains the kitchen, dining room and living room. The basement contains the second bathroom, a bedroom, the washer and dryer, and some storage space. Condo is recently renovated (~5 years). Available bedroom is on the second floor, lockable, and unfurnished.
Other Tenants and Living Environment:
We are students in our twenties (2 female, 1 male), quiet, clean and friendly. We ask that you clean up after yourself promptly, and be mindful of the people that you are living with. We all purchase our own personal use items like food, laundry detergent, toiletries, etc. The only things we take turns buying are common use items such as garbage/recycling bags, dish soap, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies.
Sign up to contact the landlord.Sign Up
We are looking for roommates of a similar demographic and lifestyle that are tidy and respectful of the property as well as the people that they are living with. Please include your age, source of income, reason for moving, level of cleanliness, when you wish to move in, and how long you wish to stay in your initial message.