Spacious and fully renovated 3 bedroom house close to LU, Hospital, Schools. Rent covers all utilities including TV and High Speed Internet. Stainless steel fridge, stove, and dishwasher all included.
Available July 1 or August 1.
Rental application, references, credit check and first/last month’s rent required.
$1800 rent which includes utilities, appliances (washer, dryer, fridge, stove, etc.) and storage space. Lawn-care and snow removal both taken care of by landlord.
Spacious beautiful Apartment in a friendly Neighborhood
Available September 01st
Custom cabinets with Granite countertop
Free Laundry facility on site
3-minute drive to City Hall terminal, restaurants and grocery shopping
10-minute walk to the Vickers Park.
Looking for professionals
$2000 all inclusive
- Number of Vacancies: 2 (room-sharing is not permitted)
- Date Available: One room Available July 1st 2020, second room available August 1st 2020
- Term: Long-term preferably (+1 year), but flexible
- Rent: $550.00/month, utilities included. First and last month’s rent is required up front before moving in, no exceptions.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any substance inside the house. Smokers are permitted on the condition that they take care not to bring the scent indoors with them.
- Pets: I have two cats, but you cannot bring a pet with you or get one while you're here.
- Furnishings: Common areas are furnished, bedrooms are not.
4 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; common dining room, living room, kitchen, and basement storage space. Port Arthur area; 5-minute walk to Lakehead University. Newly renovated (~5 years). Area is safe and typically quiet. Primarily student housing. Available bedrooms are on the top floor, lockable, and unfurnished.
- In-unit laundry
- Free wifi and ethernet connections (rules apply)
- Free street side parking available (calendar); Plug-in parking also available for purchase
- Kitchen appliances and cookware are provided (dishwasher included)
- 8 bus stops featuring busses 2, 9, 11 and 13 are within a 5-minute walk from the house
- Lawn care and snow removal services provided
- Private use back yard
Other Tenants and Living Environment:
We are students in our twenties (1 female, 1 male), quiet, clean and friendly. We ask that you clean up after yourself promptly, and be mindful of the people that you are living with. We all purchase our own personal use items like food, laundry detergent, toiletries, etc. The only things we take turns buying are common use items such as garbage/recycling bags, dish soap, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies.
Away From Home Comfort
Short Term Rental $525 weekly
Monthly Discounts Available
Open the door to your home away from home. This Suite is an entire apartment fully furnished and equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible with a private entrance.
Features Fully equipped kitchen. full fridge and range with oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots pans, cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery. All the linen and towels provided.
Tv, Wi-Fi, Netflix, and DVD
Laundry on site. Coin-op
Other features include wheel chair accessible Nex Chair (Adjustable Lift Chair) Remote control lift bed for guest comfort
No smoking of any kind or vaping
SHOWING APARTMENT AFTERNOON JUNE 7. PLEASE CONTACT TO ARRANGE TIME TO VIEW.
Fully furnished main floor 2 bedroom available July 15. Utilities, laundry and parking included. First and last month rent required. Close to amenities and transit routes.
Experience Thunder Bay's most active and enjoyable neighbourhood - living walking distance to all the great amenities the city has to offer. Down the street from the Bay/Algoma district with tons of restaurants, bars and arts spaces. Travelling up a few blocks you can see gorgeous sunsets every night from the view at Hillcrest park.
The property is fully secure, situated on a quiet residential street with great neighbours. Have your own dedicated parking space and be walking distance to grocery stores, laundromat and the waterfront scene.
If interested, please message with some information about yourself. Please include how many people will be living with you, your job/work, if you have any pets and anything that would be helpful in making the right decision.