This big, charming house right on Woolwich is ready to be called home!
- 3 minute walk from from Exhibition park
- To university: 17 minutes by bike, 7 by car (3.6 km), or 25 minutes by bus (stop is 150 m away)
- 15 minute walk to downtown
- 2 minute walk to Polestar Hearth!
- New high-efficiency furnace with thermostat, smart thermostat, attic insulation, and windows (essential comfort upgrades in an old lath and plaster house)
- New water softener
- New, blue-built eco shower, bathroom, and kitchen faucets
- Kitchen countertops and sink
- There are five rooms with that could function as bedrooms/offices/living rooms, as well as an enclosed and insulated porch which can be a cozy, bright, living or storage bike parking
- Big bathroom with new eco-flush toilet and new, energy saving laundry machines
- Includes wifi
Sign up to contact the landlord.Sign Up
I've been living in and renovating this house, so I've had the chance to make sure that it is comfortable in terms of heat and other small issues. As you may see in the pictures, there are a few things not finished like the trim, a coat of paint here or there, and notably, the window in the upstairs basement. All these are on my radar and being dealt with this week.
This place is great for grad students or mature artist-types. Its got a few quirks but far more charm! I'll be in the basement, which has a separate entrance. Since I haven't had a full house running to see what the costs are, utilities will start at a 75/25 rate between your group and myself. There is tons of street parking around, and we can discuss driveway parking as well. Pets are a possibility, depending on what/how many! Ideally looking for a group of friends who will take it all together